Rick Springfield and Friends 6th Annual Destination
November 14-18, 2013 at Club Med Sandpiper Bay – Port St.
Pack your bags and get ready to Rock-N-Roll with Rick
Springfield & Friends at the Club Med Sandpiper Bay take
over! Sun dazed & Star Filled Nights Destination Port St.
Lucie is STATESIDE, all inclusive (yes that's right, the
alcohol is free again!) and bound to be the best trip yet!
With full band concerts, acoustic sessions, question &
answer sessions, photo opportunities, cocktail parties and
so much more.
Rick says, "The best is coming. They call it OUR RESORT
to do whatever we want with! AND did I mention the alcohol
is FREE? And no crazy immigration to get through this time!"
Make your reservations starting January 30th! ACCESS-RS
members and previous cruise/getaway purchasers will be able
to take advantage of a special early presale will be held on
BOOK BEFORE FEBRUARY 14th and be
entered to win a chance to be Rick’s hydration assistant (ie
water person) for a show or event during our trip! You will
get behind the scenes and up close and personal, making sure
Rick is properly hydrated for the duration of the show or
What IS included with the prices?
- 4 nights accommodations at Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- All Meals, Snacks and beverages INCLUDING ALCOHOL
(Excluding top shelf liquor, bottles of wine or
- Bars open till 1am and restaurant open till 2am
- Full Use of Club Med Facilities: Including Tennis
Academy, Golf Academy, Trapeze Class, Fitness Academy,
Yoga, Cardio Tennis, Cardio splash, sailing, Trapeze &
Circus Activities, Water Polo, AquaZumba, Pilates, Zumba
- A full band high energy Rick Springfield concert
- A special Fan Appreciation concert
- An UNRESTRICTED Question & Answer session - ask Rick
what you've always wanted to know, but have never been
allowed to ask in person!
- A cocktail party by the pool with Rick
- A Family Friendly "mocktail party" around the kid's
pool with Rick Springfield. YOU MUST HAVE A CHILD UNDER
THE AGE OF 18 TO ATTEND!
- Meet & Greet and photo opportunity
What IS NOT included with the prices?
- Airfare or ground transportation
- Taxes & fees
- Top shelf liquor, bottles of wine & champagne are
not included in the all inclusive, but can be purchased
at Club Med
- Club Med Spa, Golf Course, Advance lessons in Golf
- Personal expenses such as photos, souvenirs, tours
and spa treatments
- Many Rick Springfield limited special add-on
packages will be available at an additional cost. More
information will be announced soon
· A $300 per person Deposit is due at time of booking.
· A $400 additional payment is due on May 28, 2013.
· Full payment is due by September 10, 2013.
Prices start at $1,399 per person based upon double
occupancy plus $149 taxes and fees. Prices are available at
Deluxe Rooms & Deluxe Family Rooms will receive
guaranteed preferred seating at TWO Rick Springfield events
and TWO PRIVATE PREFERRED ONLY RICK SPRINGFIELD EVENTS: A
Cocktail Party and a Pool Party.